Take part in a unique whisky and folklore evening. Choose the whisky-tasting option and enjoy 4 classic single-malt whiskies or an alternative as you immerse yourself in Scottish storytelling culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Tour departs from outside Caffè Nero on the Royal Mile beside the statue of Adam Smith. Look for the green and white umbrellas.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If you want to avoid alcohol, you can join the tour and choose to book the option without whisky tastings
- Whisky alternatives are available upon request
- This is not a pub crawl but much more of a cultural evening focused on storytelling with whisky tasting
- The minimum age for this tour if 18 years, ID may be required
- It is recommended to have a comfortable level of English for this tour as there is a lot of information all in English