Join this unique tour to walk in the footsteps of Jamie and Claire from the hit series Outlander. You will be accompanied by a local Scottish guide who will entertain you with the history and stories of each location.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
What customers loved
"Seeing the castles and walking around them"
"The engagement of Caitlin and the thought she put into presenting the Scottish background/history."
"Our guide Fiona was simply lovely and very knowledgeable about both history and the TV show"
Select participants and date
60 High Street, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH1 1TB. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour departs to check-in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Travel insurance is recommended
- Please be advised that children under 5 years old may not take part in the tour, while anyone under 17 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that there may be dates throughout the year where Midhope Castle is closed for estate activity and filming