Explore some of the most dramatic and beautiful places in the Highlands of Scotland and the romantic island of Skye on a 3-day small group tour. Discover Glencoe, Loch Ness, Eilean Donan Castle, the 5 Sisters of Kintail and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 14 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Please note: From February 1st, 2023, all tours from Edinburgh will depart from Edinburgh Bus Station, St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH1 3DQ
- Transportation by 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach for a more personal experience
- It is recommended you bring suitable clothing and footwear for your tour
- Accommodation: Choose from a selection of small, locally-owned guesthouses and B&Bs in the village of Portree. All rooms are en suite. The guesthouses may be up to 20 minutes walk from the village center and some are located up a fairly steep hill. For individual travelers please select the single accommodation option. For 2 or more people traveling together please choose the twin-room shared option
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kg (31 lbs) of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items