Escape the city for a day and head to the Scottish Highlands. Follow in the footsteps of the world’s most famous wizard, Harry Potter, and hop aboard the Hogwarts Express on the Jacobite Steam Train.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Edinburgh Bus Station at St. Andrew's Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This is first and foremost a coach tour, with a steam train element, with a one-way ticket from Mallaig to Fort William
- This tour is an unlicensed and unauthorized tour of sites related to the Harry Potter franchise. This tour does not have any association with, connection to, sponsorship by, or endorsement of, the Harry Potter franchise nor the author J.K. Rowling