Visit Stirling Castle to learn all about ancient Scottish history. Drink whisky at a Highland scotch distillery and enjoy a fully guided short hike in Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
• Meet in front of Starbucks • Look out for a van with an "Experience Scotland's Wild" logo • Make sure you arrive on time as the guide will not wait • If you think you may be late, please call the activity provider as soon as possibleOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- A moderate level of fitness is required as there will be some short walks
- You will visit a cafe where you can purchase lunch during the day