Take a stunning tour around the breathtaking Scottish Highlands, visit a whiskey distillery and experience the world renowned Edinburgh Military Tattoo. To be sure this is a tour where you want to remember your camera.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 14.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Meet at Edinburgh Bus Station Stance 15 and 16. Find the check-in staff wearing high-vis vests there to greet you. Edinburgh Bus Station is also accessible by the back entrance located at 26 Elder Street, EH1 3DX.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please be advised that children under 5 years old may not take part in the tour, while anyone under 17 must be accompanied by an adult. There are no maximum age restrictions
- Ticket for the Edinburgh Military Tattoo evening performance and entrance to Whisky Distillery are included
- Meals are not included