Enjoy this unique 4-day tour to the “Queen of the Isles” and the Whisky Coast. Islay is home to 8 of Scotland’s finest malt whisky distilleries. Discover the unique peaty flavors of the whisky, and explore the Island's beautiful scenery and long history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Local guide uses a selection of small, locally owned, guesthouses and B&B's. All rooms are ensuite. Guesthouses may be a short walk from the city center. Individual travelers, please select the single accommodation option. For 2 or more people travelling together, please choose the twin room shared option. On occasions, when villages you stay in have events on the local guide may use other locations for your accommodation. They will always inform you if this is necessary.
- Please bring suitable clothing and footwear to enjoy time off the bus and opportunities for nature walks.
- Minimum age to participate is 18.
- On Monday departures, days 1 and 4 will be reversed
- Monday departures offer the chance to see more whisky production as all the distilleries are in operation on weekdays.
- You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person. This should be similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55x45x25cm/22x17x10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.