Explore the scenic islands of Mull and Iona on a small group 4-day sightseeing tour that will take you to the remote sandy beaches, dramatic mountains, and ancient abbeys of the best of Scotland’s West Highlands.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 14 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Drop off time on day 4 is approximately 19:00
- Transportation is by top of the range 16-seat Mercedes minicoach for a more personal experience
- Please bring suitable clothing and footwear for country walks and be aware that Scotland can be a wet place
- You're restricted to 14 kilograms (31lbs) of luggage per person on the tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items
- Accommodation is in small, locally owned guesthouses and B&Bs. All rooms are en suite. The guesthouse may be up to 20 minutes walk from the city center
- Solo travelers please select the single accommodation option. For 2 or more people traveling together please choose the twin room option
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years