Escape to Scotland’s northern extremes on a 5-day scenic tour and explore the beauty and prehistoric history of the Orkney archipelago, the rugged limits of Scotland’s northern coastline, the fabled Loch Ness, and the stunning Cairngorm mountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 14 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Drop off in Edinburgh on day 5 is scheduled for 7:00 PM (approximate)
- Tour operates with a maximum of 16 passengers for a more intimate and personalized service
- Please bring suitable clothing and footwear for country walks
- Accommodation: Choose from a selection of small, locally-owned guesthouses and B&Bs. All rooms are en suite. For individual travelers, please select the single accommodation option. For 2 or more people traveling together, please choose the twin room shared option
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kg (31lbs) of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items