Explore some of Scotland's most iconic sites and stunning scenery, including the dramatic Glencoe, the mighty Ben Nevis and the infamous Loch Ness.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Tours depart from Haggis Adventures. After April 1, 2023, tours will depart from Edinburgh Bus Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Loch Ness is a long drive from Edinburgh but well worth it. Not only do you get a great experience of Scotland's most famous loch but you will travel in style on bespoke midi-coaches, which have been custom-built for your comfort. There are stops along the way to stretch your legs
- Travel insurance is recommended