Join this exciting day tour and experience the Highland Games in one of the 10 stunning locations across Scotland, joining the 900-year-old tradition of throwing hammers, battling in tug-or-war, tossing the caber, and attempting some Highland dancing.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
60 High Street, The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, EH1 1TBOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Travel insurance is recommended
- Please be advised that children under 5 years old may not take part in the tour, while anyone under 17 must be accompanied by an adult. There are no maximum age restrictions