Discover the Scottish Highlands on a full-day small group tour, and see forests, lochs, and stunning mountains. Explore Scotland's history and learn about its greatest heroes with visits to Stirling Castle, Loch Lomond, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Rabbie's Cafe, 6 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3EGOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Packed lunch
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on the tour. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.