Take a journey back in time and discover the Egyptian Museum of Turin on a guided tour. Skip the line and see mummies and sarcophagi and learn about the origins of this fascinating museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Meet at the entrance along the street (not inside the courtyard). Your guide will be holding a yellow sign with "TOUR" written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour requires at least 2 people to operate
- Please note that some parts of the tour may not be easily accessible for people with reduced mobility (or any kind of disability), if you are unsure of the details, please contact the activity provider