8. Paris: Eiffel Tower, Hop-on Hop-Off Bus, Seine River Cruise
Discover Paris from atop the Eiffel Tower and feel the pleasure of seeing this splendid city from a new vantage point. Choose a one or two-day bus pass on an open-top hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour for panoramic views of Paris. Sail along the Seine River to discover the history of Paris’ famous UNESCO sites.
Meet your guide at the meeting point in the morning and receive vouchers for the hop-on hop-off bus, the Seine River cruise, and entrance tickets to the Eiffel Tower to see Paris from the second floor or summit, depending on the option you choose.
Climb aboard our hop-on hop-off bus and discover Paris at your leisure. Stop at iconic monuments such as the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum. Learn about the history of Paris with the help of our live guide, speaking through an audio guide available in eight languages. See the city’s famous landmarks from Napoleon’s Arc de Triomphe at the end of the Champs-Elysées, to the magnificent Opéra Garnier. A full loop takes about 2.5 hours (without getting off), or you can hop off at any of these 10 stops:
• Eiffel Tower, Quai Branly (facing Pont d’Iéna)
• Champ de Mars, Avenue Joseph Bouvard
• Opéra Garnier, 15 Rue Scribe
• Louvre-Pyramide, Big Bus Information Center, 11 Avenue de l’Opéra
• Louvre-Pont des Arts (near Pont des Arts)
• Notre-Dame, Quai de Montebello (opposite Notre-Dame)
• Musée d'Orsay (opposite the Orsay Museum)
• Champs-Élysées, 156 Avenue des Champs-Élysées
• Grand Palais, Avenue Winston Churchill
• Trocadéro, Avenue Paul Doumer
Relax while taking in the views of Paris with a 1-hour boat cruise on the Seine River, valid for up to one month. Admire the UNESCO-listed buildings lining the riverbanks, including the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, Notre-Dame de Paris, and the Conciergerie. Pass by charming houseboats and floating restaurants along the way. A guide will be explaining the beauties of Paris to you while you relax and see the most recognized sites in Paris.