Hop into the water and experience weightlessness and a feeling of oneness with the sea. Learn all you need to know to successfully scuba dive on your own, from professional instructors.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- English, Russian, Hebrew
- Private group
Select participants and date
Ahla Diving Center Villa - Eilat, Mishol Shaked, 14. Please call +972 584160685 to confirm before you come.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Children 12 years and older may participate, but will need a form signed by their parent or guardian. Adults over 45 require permission from their doctor.
- Diving within 6 hours of flying is not recommended.
- Unfortunately, if you have back problems, are pregnant, or suffer from any serious medical condition, scuba diving may not be right for you. Consult your doctor, and refer to the following questionnaire:
- Are you currently taking medication on daily basis?
- Do you suffer from: Problems with breathing / Heart disease / Sinusitis / Asthma / Ear inflammation / Diabetes / Fear of closed open spaces / Convulsions / Epilepsy / ?
- Do you have any other physical or mental restrictions?