Join a trekking tour to Laguna de Los Tres, one of the most iconic hikes in Patagonia. Be amazed by spectacular views of Mount Fitz Roy towering above the lake.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off included only from hotels in El Calafate; please provide your hotel name and address. Pickup from AirBnb or private apartments are not included; in this case you will be provided with the closest meeting point available.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- You need to have a good physical condition to join this hike, as it is of strenuous difficulty
- Departures due to bad weather are not canceled. In case of snow, the route may be altered
- This is a hike of approximately 20km, and 1000m elevation gain