Hike and visit remote places of Los Glaciares National Park. Navigate in 2 different boats and walk through Patagonian forests and glacial valleys to reach an incredible lake covered with icebergs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The weather can vary throughout the day and it may rain on days that start out as sunny and get cold on days that start out warm so it is recommended to wear layers to accommodate for these fluctuations.
- It is recommended to bring a waterproof jacket or raincoat, warm clothes, hiking shoes or boots, gloves, sunglasses, sunscreen, cap, and a small backpack.
- The difficulty level of this activity is Moderate
- You will be requested to complete a preventive medical record