Discover the "Trekking Capital of the World" on a 9-hour hiking tour of the Glaciers National Park from El Chaltén. Immerse yourself in the cinematic landscapes of Patagonia, and enjoy views of the spectacular glacial mountains of the Andes, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from hotels in El Chalten
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Pickup time from hotels in El Chalten is between 08:00-09:00. The exact pick-up time will be reconfirmed at the hotel reception the day before the tour date. Please do not forget to contact local operator at least 48 hours before your tour departure date to reconfirm your booking
- Please note that on 25 December and 1 January departure time is between 10:30 and 11:00
- Round-trip transportation from the Hosteria el Pilar and from hotels in El Calafate is not included
- Food and drinks are not included