Discover the incredible biodiversity and rich flora of the Horton Plains National Park, a protected area in the central highlands of Sri Lanka. Enjoy a scenic train ride through the beautiful landscape then hike to the World's End Viewpoint.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is available from most centrally located Ella and Bandarawela hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation. Pick up time and the time duration will be changed according to the pickup location.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- Round-trip transportation is available from most centrally located Ella and Bandarawela hotels
- Please arrange pick-up from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation
- Pick-up time and duration will be changed according to the location
- Please wear comfortable clothing