Embark on a guided kayak tour to Emerald Cave and Lake Mead in Black Canyon. Enjoy a short hike surrounded by nature, keep an eye out for fascinating wildlife, and go swimming in the enchanting cave.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4.5 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Please wait at the following points, depending on your location: For Bally's Hotel: rideshare pickup area in the north entrance For Circus Circus Hotel: Las Vegas Boulevard entrance For Bellagio Hotel: bus pickup area For Treasure Island: rideshare/bus pickup area For Excalibur Hotel: bus pickup area For MGM Grand: tour pickup area For Golden Nuggets Hotel: rideshare pickup area
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Willow Beach Marina. After the toll booth, keep driving until you see water and kayaks/trailers on your left. Your guide will be waiting, wearing a light green or white shirt with "OutdoorsterLV" written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is weather-dependent for safety reasons, all start times are subject to change
- It is recommended that you purchase or bring a dry bag, as you are not allowed to dive in and retrieve your items in any way or form if they have been dropped into the river
- The OutdoorsterLV team is not responsible for diving in and retrieving any items that may have been dropped into the river during your tour, due to the safety of our team
- The Emerald Cave is a grotto-style cave
- You will be on the water for approximately 3-4 hours