Las Vegas: Hoover Dam and Lake Mead Half-Day Tour
Pickup includedAt the UBER ride share area in your hotel on the Vegas Strip or downtown.
- Appreciate the astounding views from the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge walkway
- Immerse yourself in the history of Hoover Dam as you walk through narrated exhibits
- Enjoy a 360-degree view of the dam, Colorado River, and Lake Mead
Hoover Dam Bypass (photo stop)
Hoover Dam (sightseeing)
Lake Mead National Recreation Area
Here you will have time to learn about the historical significance of the Hoover Dam. Travel back in time to the 1930s and discover the technology and labor force that went into the construction of the Hoover Dam, dedicated to President Franklin D. Roosevelt. See exhibits, models, and photo displays sure to provide you with an in-depth overview of this man-made marvel.
Take sight of this famous structure and snap photos of what was once the tallest dam in the world. You'll also be able to enjoy views of the glimmering waters of Lake Mead, one of the largest reservoirs in the United States. This half-day guided tour is a perfect way to get a dose of history and sightseeing. Arrive safely back at your hotel at approximately 12:30 PM.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water & snacks
- Admission to Hoover Dam