Visit the cellars of one esteemed Champagne producers, Moët & Chandon on this day trip from Reims. See the UNESCO village of Hautvillers, savor an authentic lunch, and join a wine-tasting class.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Reims city center train station forecourt in front of tourist information. For you are coming by train to Reims for the day: If you are coming from Paris by train, book it as soon as possible to get the best fares. (The trains can get sometimes get fully booked.) • Weekdays (from Monday to Friday) Take the train leaving from Paris Est at 7:38 am and arriving Reims ceter at 8:41 am. Note, there is a connection in this itinerary. • Weekends (Saturday and Sunday) Take the train leaving from Paris Est at 7:55 am and arriving Reims center at 8:56 am. Note, there is a connection in this itinerary.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Bring a jacket for the cool cellars
- Wear shoes suited for a walk in the vineyards
- Please note that the visit to Moët & Chandon is in English only, and cannot be translated