Satisfy a thirst for adventure with a day of wet and wild adventure in the scenic Tuscan countryside. Learn how to negotiate gravity defying waterfalls and slide down natural water slides.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, French, Italian
Select participants and date
To reach us follow the road SP20 to Garfagnana Valley coming from Lucca, after turning to Fabbriche di Vallico , follow the main road for 5,4 km , and you will find a small carpark on the right and our sign. Cross the stone bridge where you will see the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Waterproof shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Knowledge of rope and abseiling techniques is not required.
- You must however:
- be in general good health conditions
- be able to swim
- have no heart or breathing dysfunctions that are not compatible with the physical effort required
- Minimum age: 9 years
- Duration: about 3 hours
- What to bring with you:
- A polyester t-shirt to wear under your wetsuit, a bathing suit, towel, and trekking shoes (note that your shoes will get wet). You may rent shoes on the site.
- Please don't wear rings and secure any glasses so as not to lose them. The height and weight for every participant will be required.