Join a combination tour of 2 great Alaskan experiences. Discover the magic of the Aurora Borealis and the thrill of dog-sledding, and end your tour with a home-cooked Alaskan salmon dinner in a yurt.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note that the maximum weight is 250 pounds per person.
- Aurora Borealis / Northern Lights is a natural phenomenon so cannot be guaranteed and you will not be entitled to a refund if you do not see the Aurora Borealis / Northern Lights.