Explore the Atlantic in search of marine wildlife with marine biologists on board, and learn more about dolphins in their natural habitat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Outside of Santa Maria Petisca Ria, at Faro Harbour. Rua da Comunidade Lusíada 4b, 8000-079 Faro, Portugal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Touching animals
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- You may get a little bit wet on windy days. Please bring a jacket as the wind can be cold even on warm days.
- Dolphins are swimming freely in the wild, therefore a 100% sighting rate cannot be guaranteed. Normally 9 out of 10 tours are successful.
- You should bring water and suncream for the tour.