Fez is a city in the northeast of Morocco often considered the cultural capital of the country. It is mainly famous for the fortified medina of Fez El Bali, with medieval Merinide architecture, lively souks and an old-fashioned atmosphere.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Arabic, Spanish
- Pickup included
- We pick up the customers from the Airport or from their accommodation in Fez please provide us with all the necessary information to get an easy and perfect pick up.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Hotel and airport pick-up is included. You will be picked up from your accommodation in Fez. Please provide us with all the necessary information to facilitate your pick-up.