Visit Flamingo Gardens, a 60-acre, not-for-profit botanical garden with a collection of over 3,000 species that doubles up as an Everglades wildlife sanctuary for injured and endangered animals that need rehab or a permanent home.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Entry is via Flamingo Gardens Gift Shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Flamingo Gardens is open rain or shine, except in the event of a hurricane
- After a storm, check with Flamingo Gardens about when they will reopen
- The park closes at 5 PM
- Last admission is at 4 PM
- The park is closed on Thanksgiving (the fourth Thursday of November) and Christmas Day
- Entry is via the Flamingo Gardens Gift Shop
- No charge for parking
- No valet service