Skip the ticket lines to enter two of the most iconic art galleries in the world. See Michelangelo’s David, and admire masterpieces by Botticelli, da Vinci, and Raffaello.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 3 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Swedish, Turkish
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts, you must exchange your voucher at the ticket counter before the tour begins. Look for “CITY FLORENCE TOURS” Tour Operator's office next to the number 14 of Via De' Castellani, precisely at the number 18/red, in front of the general exit of the Uffizi Gallery.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security.