You will eat and drink your way through Chianti, renowned not only for its wonderful red wines, fresh local produce and traditional cuisine, but for some of the best landscapes in the country. This tour is a must for wine connoisseurs and novices alike.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in front of Biblioteca Nazionale (National Library) in Piazza dei Cavalleggeri. Look for your guide holding a Walkabout sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- We regret that vegetarian or other alternative dietary requirements cannot be catered for