Chianti, located between Florence and Siena, is perhaps the most famous area in Tuscany. It is undoubtedly the source of some of Italy’s finest wines. Spend a day touring the scenic countryside and visit a number of wineries to sample its wines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian
- Pickup included
- At your accommodation in Florence
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note, it is possible to have lunch at a family winery, of a 3-course typical Tuscan menu with wine. If interested, please advise at the time of booking.