Explore the colorful rock side villages of the Ligurian coast on a 13-hour tour of Cinque Terre from Florence. Wander the steep terraces covered in vineyards, see rugged fishermen reeling in their catch, and savor the region’s most famous flavor; pesto.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Piazza dell'Unità Italiana, next to the Obelisk. Piazza dell'Unità Italiana is in front of Santa Maria Novella Train Station. Your guide will be waiting in front of the Obelisk in the middle of the square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking
- This tour is unable to accommodate strollers
- Tours operate with a maximum of 25 participants
- The itinerary might be adjusted according to weather and transport conditions
- Government-imposed COVID restrictions for entering countries and venues (e.g. booster shot, negative COVID test, vaccine certificate with a QR code) may change at short notice
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check the official travel advice on the government websites and comply with local requirements. The local partner will not be held responsible for refused access to museums and tourist attractions and no refund will be due