Explore historic Florence with an expert guide, and marvel at its Renaissance monuments and landmarks. See major sights such as Piazza Duomo, Piazza della Signoria, and Ponte Vecchio. Visit the Uffizi Gallery to admire works by renowned artists.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian
Select participants and date
In front of Colonna dell'Abbondanza, Piazza della Repubblica. You'll recognize the tour operator's staff, they will wear a green t-shirt with the "My tour" logo on.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that the first Sunday of every month the Uffizi Gallery is closed
- Please note that the tour is divided in two parts. The first part starts at 10:00 am and lasts 1 hour while the second part, the visit to the Uffizi Gallery, starts at 3:15 pm.