Enter the world of the Florentine Renaissance at the Bargello Museum and Accademia Gallery. Learn about the history of the Florentine republic and its ultimate symbol, the Old-Testament hero David.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Please arrive to the in front of Cosimo stature 10 minutes before activity starts. You will the Florence & Global Representative with Blue FlagOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed
- This tour will take place rain or shine