Visit the two most important art galleries of Florence, admiring the masterpieces of Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo, and many others. Continue your discovery with direct access to Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral and find out all its secrets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Accademia Gallery Guided Tour: Meet at the Accademia Gallery, in front of the entrance reserved to the booking holders. An assistant will be waiting for you wearing blue clothing with the Company logos. Uffizi Gallery Guided Tour: Meet at Caf Tour & Travel Agency. Duomo Guided Tour: Meet at Caf Tour & Travel Agency.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Access to the Cathedral is allowed only if equipped with suitable clothing. It is forbidden entry with shorts, bare shoulders, sandals, hats, and sunglasses.