Visit the two most important art galleries of Florence, admiring the masterpieces of Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo, and many others. Continue your discovery with direct access to Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral and find out all its secrets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Accademia Gallery Guided Tour: Meet at the Accademia Gallery, in front of the entrance reserved to the booking holders. An assistant will be waiting for you wearing blue clothing with the Company logos. Uffizi Gallery Guided Tour: Meet at Caf Tour & Travel Agency. Duomo Guided Tour: Meet at Caf Tour & Travel Agency.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed
- Access to the Cathedral is allowed only if equipped with suitable clothing. It is forbidden entry with shorts, bare shoulders, sandals, hats, and sunglasses