Escape the herds of crowds and explore Florence at your own pace with an expert guide, strolling through the streets and visiting some of the most iconic landmarks in the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Piazza delle Belle Arti, in front of "blue number 39 to begin the tour. A representative will be there with a blue flagOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags