Discover the hills of Florence on an electric Vespa tour. Follow the planned route on your phone, admire the views, and finish at a wine bar to taste a glass of Tuscan wine and local produce.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Optional audio guide
- English, Spanish, French, Italian, German
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Collect your E-Vespa from the rental shop at Borgo Ognissanti, 65R. The tasting is from 12:00 PM to 13.30 PM at B-Station: Via Romana, 126/R, 50125 Firenze FI.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Credit card
- Charged Smartphone
- International driver's license
Know before you go
- You must know how to ride a scooter and have a valid driving license to take part in this activity
- The activity provider reserves the right to judge your driving ability and self-confidence and to stop the use of the Vespa at any point without a refund
- It is necessary to provide your credit card data before starting the tour for a security deposit of €500, which will be returned at the end of the tour