Visit the Florence’s Duomo complex and enter this historic area with your licensed guide. Enter the Baptistery and the Opera Museum to undercover artistic masterpieces.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian, French
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Old Gate of the Orphanage of Bigallo. Your guide will be wearing an identification badge and holding a panel advertising the tour. We also offer hotel pick-up (on foot) provided the hotel is in the historic centre of FlorenceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Because of the security check (which isn't skippable) you might experience some time in line
- Every first Tuesday of the month the Museum is closed and it will be replaced with Santa Reparata Crypt
- Important: A dress code is required. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements