Discover the best of Florence on a walking tour and get access to the Duomo Complex monuments. Visit Florence Cathedral, the Baptistery, the Campanile, the Crypt, and the Opera del Duomo Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet in front of Cafè Firenze. You will find an assistant wearing blue clothing with the CAF TOUR AND GRAY LINE FLORENCE logo. Until March 31st, 2023 departure time 11.15am From April 1st, 2023 departure timeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Appropriate clothing is mandatory to visit places of worship (knees and shoulders have to be covered)
- Due to worship, on Sundays and religious celebrations, the Cathedral is closed to visitors