Explore the palatial former residence of the Medici family. Enjoy a guided tour of their vast private collection of paintings arranged in rooms sumptuously decorated with baroque stuccoes and frescoes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours - 95 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, English, Spanish, Italian, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour is wheelchair accessible
- Pets and large luggage are not allowed
- The tour operator guarantees skip the line access year-round, except in the event of delays or strikes by the museum management
- If you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants to meet requirements, in which case you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Entrance tickets will be provided at the meeting point
- From 6th August 2021, all participants over 12 years old must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 15 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection recovery in the past 6 months, or a negative test within 48 hours.
- * If you fail to present one of these documents, you will not be able to join and will not be entitled to a refund or a tour reschedule.