Embark on a tour that gives you the opportunity to visit the city of Pisa and its Leaning Tower - one of the most famous symbols of Italy.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Access to the Tower is forbidden to children under 8 years. Children between 9 years and 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- In order to reserve a seat for children under 4 or 8 years of age it is necessary to select the free rate: Children (0 - 3) or (0 - 7) during the purchase phase. The ages for the reduced price range vary according to the type of tour. Consult the rates section
- English and Spanish speaking guides can be confirmed with a minimum of 2 participants
- Other languages require a minimum of 4 participants (French on Mondays, German on Wednesdays, Portuguese on Fridays, and Italian on Sundays)
- You must wear an FFP2 type mask. No refund will be granted in the case of faulty