Discover Florence's center on a rafting cruise down the Arno River. See its main historical sights, slip down the San Niccolò slide for an adrenaline kick, and paddle beneath the Pontevecchio Bridge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Italian, English
Select participants and date
Go down the slope that is across the street from the front of the San Niccolò Tower. Reach a sandy beach by the Arno River where a grey van with red rafts and kayaks will be waiting.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- This tour could be cancelled for security reasons (due to extraordinary weather conditions)