Discover a fascinating world of great artists and powerful princes in the cradle of the Renaissance on a private tour of Florence that shows the most beautiful and interesting parts of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your guide will meet you in Piazza della Signoria at the equestrian statue of Cosimo I in Piazza della Signoria. They will have a Through Eternity sign or flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- As this is a walking tour with steps, staircases and uneven surfaces, through various areas of the city centre, comfortable walking shoes and a bottle of water are strongly recommended.
- Please advise if any travelers have mobility concerns so that we can best accommodate you.