Experience the Accademia Gallery, Italy's second-most-popular museum and the home of the original Michelangelo's David.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, German, French, Italian, Serbo-Croatian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet at My Green Tour office, located right in front of the Accademia Gallery (next to Carrefour).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour can be subject of rescheduling or cancellation if the activity does not reach the minimum amount of participants (2 people)
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed