Enjoy a small group tour led by a professional, local guide. Enjoy traditional Tuscan food and explore the market to see colorful stalls selling vegetables, fruit, and meats.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet the guide at 11am by the Obelisk at Piazza dell'Unità Italiana just outside the Grand Hotel Baglioni. Your guide will be holding a sign saying "Street Food Tour".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour does not accommodate vegans, gluten-free, or dairy-free diets
- If you are allergic to all kinds of nuts and dry fruits, please, be aware of possible risk of cross contamination
- Vegetarian options can be accommodated