Get an introduction to the art, architecture and history of Florence on a guided walking tour. See the main monuments and landmarks as you learn about the history of the city from Roman times through to the Renaissance.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish
Select participants and date
In front of Colonna dell'Abbondanza, Piazza della Repubblica. You'll recognize the tour operator's staff, they will wear a green t-shirt with the "My tour" logo on.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Children under 14 years old can join this tour for free
- Please note that the first Sunday of every month the Uffizi and Accademia Galleries are closed