Introduce yourself to the beautiful city of Florence on this 2-hour walking tour. Stroll along the historical streets, admire the wonderful Renaissance architecture, skip the line at the Accademia Gallery and visit the famous Duomo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your guide will meet you near the Uffizi gallery, at the end of Piazzale degli Uffizi nearest the Arno River, just at the base of a statue of Galileo Galilei (if you are facing the Arno River, it is the statue in the right corner)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Skip-the-line access to the Accademia is not guaranteed on the first Sunday of every month, because entrance is free for everyone. On these days, in place of a visit to the Accademia, you will go on an extended walking tour of the city. Guests will receive a partial refund
- Guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments cannot be accommodated on group tours. Pushchairs or strollers also cannot be accommodated