Wander through the historic streets of Florence on a 1.5-hour guided tour before heading to the Uffizi Gallery to explore one of the world's most important art collections.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
In front of Caffè Firenze, at the corner with Via dei Pucci. An assistant will wait for you wearing blue clothing with Caf Tours - Gray Line Florence logos.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A minimum number of participants is required to confirm the tour - if the minimum is not reached, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- You will be required to pass through security screening at the Uffizi Gallery
- Liquids are prohibited inside the gallery, with the exception of medicines and baby bottles
- If the lunch option is selected: lunch starts from 12:30pm at the Osteria dei Baroncelli, Chiasso dei Baroncelli, 1.