Join a colorful convoy of vintage cars through Florence and rural Tuscany, and head to a 15th century villa and vineyard. Your 4-hour tour in the Tuscan countryside includes tastings of the finest wines and olive oils, and a lunch of Italian delicacies.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Via Gherardo Silvani 149/A. 50125 . You can reach the clubhouse by private car, taxi or on public bus 36 or 36A. The 36 or 36A bus leaves right outside the Santa Maria Novella train station, about every 20 minutes. The bus stop to get off at is Campi Lunghi, after about 5 stops. Out of the bus, cross the road and keep walking in the same direction of the bus for 20 feet, then you'll see Villa le Piazzole gate with the 500 Touring Club logo underneathOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The nominated driver must be a regular manual car driver, and be comfortable behind the wheel of a modern manual vehicle. A vintage car needs an experienced touch, and while it's easy for a manual driver, an automatic driver cannot drive on this tour. We stick to quiet secondary streets at an easy relaxing pace, and always in convoy.