Spend a day riding along peaceful roads through the scenic, Tuscan hills on an original Vespa scooter. Experience a unique way of admiring Chianti's sights, and stop for a wine tasting and delicious lunch along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet the local partner's staff, wearing green shirts, at Villa Costanza, Florence Coach Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Drivers must be 18 years or older and have a valid driving license
- You must bring a credit card (not cash or a debit card) for a pre-authorization guarantee for any damage, which will be canceled upon return if there has been no material damage to the vehicle
- The local partner reserves the right to judge your driving ability and self-confidence and to stop the use of the Vespa at any point
- Those who are not confident can ride on a double Vespa as a passenger depending on availability (no refunds provided in this case)
- The tour runs rain or shine; only in the case of heavy rain will the tour not operate and a support minivan will be provided