Escape Florence by Vespa and discover historic Chianti with an in-app, self-guided tour. Explore Montefioralle, Greve, and the Chianti hills before enjoying lunch at Ristorante Pizzeria La Cantina.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
At Borgo Ognissanti, 65R, 50123 FirenzeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- - This Tour is for Advanced Drivers, previous experience driving Scooter or Vespa is compulsory
- - The Vespa supplier reserves the right at his or her absolute discretion to do not delivery the vehicle to any rider who is unable to ride the Vespa safely. In such a case no refund will be due.
- - This Tour is available only if provided by a own smartphone
- - You will be asked your Credit Card data before starting the Tour for a security deposit
- - The minimum age to drive is 18 years old
- - You will have to provide your Driving License and Passport
- - Please note: each Vespa is suitable for 2 people. The booking is per vehicle, it means that per each booking one Vespa is provided
- - We suggest to wear comfortable shoes